Silicone/acrylic group hybrid resin CHALINE R
CHALINE is a silicone/acrylic htbrid resin, which offers the superior tribological properties of silicone resin and acrylic resin's excellent compatibility with other types of resin.
CHALINE R is a powder-type product that makes better sliding performance possible for a variety of resin for prolonged periods of time.
- 1.Applicable to a wide range of resin
- Features a high level of compatibility provided by acrylate groups and can be applied to thermo plastic resins and engineering plastic resin such as vinyl chloride resin, TPU and Olefin resins.
- 2.Superior and prolonged sliding characteristics
- Features a high level of sliding performance provided by silyl groups and lends prolonged improvement to sliding properties.
- 3.Superior abrasion qualities
- Offers improvements to abrasion qualities resulting from superior sliding effectiveness and is also effective against abnormal noises including vibrating sounds and squeaking noises.
- 4.Superior blocking resistance
- Effective as both an anti-blocking and anti-adhesive agent.
- Main component: acrylic-silicone resin
- Appearance: white powder
・ There are also a number of prototypes that are not listed above, so please let us know if you have any questions.