Hot-melt adhesives HOT MELT
This adhesive is a solid at room temperature. To apply the adhesive, heat it to melt using an applicator. A few seconds following application, it will solidify to adhere. As a result, it has been used during the production process of electronic components and materials, such as a semiconductor.
HOT MELT can be used for temporary tacking when cutting or grinding electronic parts.
- Excellent adhesive strength for temporary tacking
- Excellent cleaning/stripping properties after temporary tacking
- Excellent threading properties during application
- Favorable metal/metal adhesive properties
- Soluble in alkali and IPA
- Low viscosity and fast solidificatio
- For sapphire, silicon wafer, metal, etc
|Grade||Shape||Color tone||Melt viscosity
|Specific Gravity||Shear strength
Melt temperature and viscosity
Solubility in IPA (isopropyl alcohol)
|Before stirring||After 1 hour|
|Before stirring||After 2 hour|